Introduction

I Leo Akuwudike has become 'Artists in Residence' for the Serpentine Galleries' Edgware Road Project. This project will bring together artists, residents, shop-owners and others to investigate, activate and imagine futures for the Edgware Road (NW8).

As a student I have to explore social design of what is on Church Street and make a final piece that needs to be in relation to the context of the street and it's inhabitants. Me and my peers were put in groups and together went to Church Street to research. Doing things such as conducting interviews, taking pictures and drawing.

This blog I have launched with my group partner Ballu will be for residents, workers and visitors of Church Street. This blog is a tribute and is solely about Church St.

This blog is for all people of Church St to leave his/her opinion of the social designs I have designed for that road.

Following leaflets given to the people on Church Street to visit this website to type down what they think.

No comments:

Post a Comment